Continental breakfast is available at 10€. Breakfast is optional. Please let us know what your choice is when checking in.
Access and transport
Access by bus and RER:
2 bus lines and 1 RER (suburban train) call near Gallieni Hotel:
– BUS number 137 towards Porte de Clignancourt or Mairie de Saint-Ouen, get off at stop “BONGARDE”
– BUS number 166 towards Porte de la chapelle, get off at stop “4 Chemins”
– RER C. Get off at stop Les Grésillons (about 500 meters away from the hotel).
From Charles de Gaulle Airport:
By car: Get on A1 to Paris, then take A86 towards La Defense, exit at Villeneuve la Garenne (about 20 minutes)
By public transport: Take RER B towards Saint-Remy-les Chevreuses. Change at Paris Nord station for underground line 4 to Porte de Clignancourt. Change there for bus 166 towards Les Barbanniers Get off at stop Quatre Chemins.
To Stade de France:
– By car: Stade de France is only 10 minutes away. Get on A86 towards Charles de Gaulle, exit at exit 9.
– By public transport: Take bus number 137 to Mairie de Saint Ouen and change there for underground line 13 towards Saint Denis Université. Get off at Saint Denis station. Exit at Porte de Paris.
Free outdoor car park – Unlimited & Free Wi-Fi – Pets allowed with no extra charges- Available Meeting room